- All members must sign in when entering the facility.
- Memberships are non refundable. You may however transfer your membership to another individual.
- Memberships will be extended only for medical reasons and if the lack of usage will be over 1 month. Notification must be made in advance.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children between the ages of 14 and 18 must have an orientation before using the wellness center.
- Any Y member giving their membership ID# to someone else to use will be suspended.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Bad language is considered a misuse of the facility.
2 adults residing in the same household and all dependent children.
- Family Household
Mother, father OR 2 adults plus dependent children PLUS up to 3 additional household members. They must show proof they live in same household.
Those between the ages of 24 through 61 years of age.
- Senior Citizen
Those 62 and older.
- Senior Citizen Couples
Those who are 62 and older
Children infant thru 13. (Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult or use their membership for member rates on programs.
- Young Adult
Those 14-23 years of age.
- Silver Sneakers® Fitness Program
Highmark members: Security Blue, Freedom Blue, Medigap Blue (limited), HOP Plan, cover ages 65 and older or members who are disabled and receiving medicare at any age.
Get more infomation here.
The Mon Valley YMCA is also a participant in the Armed Services YMCA of the USA program. Memberships for the Military. You may contact the Armed Services YMCA Contract Administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Also available are:
- 1 week out of town visitor passes
- 1 month holiday break passes for college students
- 3 month summer break passes for college students
Please contact the YMCA at 724-483-8077 for rates or stop in for a tour at your convenience.
All memberships are annual and can be paid by cash, check, money order, credit card or bank draft. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Cancellations must be received in the Business Office by the 26th of the month to insure cancellation for the following month.
- Financial aid is available and confidential.
- Full and partial memberships are available, based on need and sustaining monies available.
- Applicants must reapply on an annual basis and if financial status changes, it is the applicant’s responsibility to inform the Mon Valley YMCA of that change.
- Contact Estelle or Debbie at 724-483-8077 for an appointment or more information.
The Mon Valley YMCA has partnered with many of the Mon Valley businesses to provide fitness programs for their employees.
- Decreased Health Care Costs
- Reduced Employee Turnover
- Increased Employee Productivity & Morale
- Reduced Absenteeism
- Reduced Disability time
- Positive Return of Investment
- Reduced Mental Errors
- Improved Efficiency
- Increased Energy
- Decreased Injury Rate
- More Free Time
- Improved Relationships
- Higher Quality time
- Happier & Healthier Life
- Decreased Stress
Contact Jodi at 724-483-8077 for more information on corporate memberships.
|Babysitting||minimum 18 months|
|Balanced Body Classes|| 14 and up
(12 if accompanied by parent)
|Basic Training||12 and up|
|Cycling||14 and up|
|Infant||6 weeks – child turning1 yr. (12 months)|
|Toddler||1 yr. – child turning 3 yrs. (36 months)|
|Summer Fun Care||3 yrs - 6th Grade|
|Summer Teen Club||12 - 15|
|ETA||12 and up
(12 & 13 year olds must be 4'8" and accompanied by a parent) Orientation required.
|ETA Teen Time (Thursdays)||12 & up No parent required, but orientation is still required.|
|Men's Basketball||Out of High School and up|
|Teen Basketball||13-High School Senior|
|In House Pick-up Basketball||Y members|
|First Friends||pre 2 ½|
|Teddy, Me & You||2 ½ by Aug. 31|
|2 days a week||3 by Aug. 31|
|3 days a week||4 by Aug. 31|
|Pool||6 and younger or 7 yr. olds who can not touch in shallow end, must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 & over.|
|Sat. Nt. Live||For Sat. Nt. Live, 8 yrs and younger must be accompanied by an adult. If 7 and cannot swim or touch in shallow end, a parent must be physically in water with them. If a family is coming and have children younger than 5, it is okay to bring them.|
|Water Exercise Classes||18 and up|
|Wellness Center||14 and up (14 -17 orientation required)|
|Yoga for Kids||6-10|
|Youth & Teen Center||8-18 (Pool Table/Cardio 10-18)|
- 8 is the minimum age permitted for a YMCA member to be dropped off to use facility without adult supervision.
- 10 is the minimum age permitted for a non-member or guest to be dropped off to use the facility without adult supervision.
- 18 is the minimum age of person supervising children under the age of 10.